jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

Video Reflection

This assignment was the one ive enjoyed the most. Making videos and editing them is pretty fun because you can create a lot of things and put them together to make a great commercial. Overal I enjoyed all videos, though there were a few that I think could be improved a little. I really liked the Coca Cola, the Dog Shelter, and the So you think you can dance because they were very well edited and put together. The idea for the Coca Cola commercial was very interesting and original, and the So you think you can dance commercial was very funny, they were the ones I enjoyed the most. There was one that was well edited but I think it needed a little more footage, it was the Advertisement project. I think it needed more original footage because it was mostly videos from youtube that were put together, but I also think that is was well edited. If I could re-do my project I would probably add more footage of myself and also add a little more footage from other videos in youtube. Overal I really enjoyed this assignment and I hope we get to do more that have to do with videos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario