martes, 1 de septiembre de 2009

Wassup ladies

whats up everyone how are you guys doing? Well I just wanted to tell you guys that im new in this blog thing, so hopefully later on ill be using it more. I believe blog is used to communicate with your friends and teachers, talk about lots of things that happened to you during your day, or any other thing. I expect blog to be fun, so that we can use it a lot any time and just talk with your friends, also to remind people about what homework they have to turn in, or even turn homework in through here. Creating a blog is probably one of the easiest thing ever, I looked through a youtube video that was 2 minutes long, and it taught me how to create a new account instantly. In order to have all my classmates in my friend list we logged in to facebook and everybody posted their adress in a message, so it was pretty fast and easy. Well I think thats about it folks, Ill keep on posting up some more comments later on. Peace.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario